Green Living...Simple Living
Earth-Friendly Lifestyle Choices TodayGoing green, eco-friendly, sustainable, or green living
, however you choose to call it, is more than just a fashionable trend. It is a movement of like-minded citizens of earth, and it is taking hold across nations
. It is an awakening to the real dangers posed by our wasteful way of life to our home planet.
If you want to...
simplify your life...
lessen your impact on the planet...
go green or get tips on living green...
or learn about organic and eco-friendly choices...
then stick around!
Green-and-Simple-Living.com will take you by the hand and invite you to start making real changes to your life. Changes for a simple living and green living lifestyle.
In my book, a choice for one is naturally a choice for the other.
Join me on my journey to a sustainable way of life in order that we may preserve for future generations this beautiful planet we call home.
Throughout this site you will find information about why we need to choose sustainability and how to do it.
It Really Is Easy
So how easy is going green and living simply? Very—if you're committed! All you have to do is...
Understand the dangers...
Find out how you can help...
Embrace the cause and you will never turn back...
From Personal Experience
As part of my conversion to green living, I decided to start bringing my own shopping bags to the grocery store. I can’t tell you how many times I would forget to bring them in. I’d get to the check out with my cart full of groceries and realize I’d left the bags in the car. Trust me, after several times of walking out of the store with a cart full of unbagged groceries and bagging them at my trunk, I started to remember.
And there’s always the awkwardness factor. When I started using my own bags, few if any people were doing it where I shop. I got some weird and confused looks when I said “neither”.
I still forget sometimes, but I’m not self-conscious anymore…
It takes real effort and courage to embrace going green. The good news is—you don’t have to do it all at once...Do what fits...Just start. Easy does it.
|Note:This site is under construction. We are continuously adding new pages so please keep coming back or, better yet, subscribe to our blog and get updates to new content.|
|Quick Tip: For a Table of Contents of all articles on this site click on Site Map from the navigation bar.|
- Green and Simple Living Blog
- The Green and Simple Living Blog is the best way to keep up with the latest additions and updates to Green-and-Simple-Living.com. Subscribe here.
- Simple Living Outwardly Equals Inner Riches
- Embrace voluntary simplicity, or simple living, and the belief that <i>less is more</i> and become rich in spirit.
- Going Green with an Eco-friendly Lifestyle Make-over
- What does going green mean in terms of savings and how does it relate to the greenhouse effect?
- Organic Vegetable Gardening: Why Buy When You Can Grow Your Own Veggies
- Organic Vegetable Gardening is how our grandparents used to do it. The best tasting and healthiest alternative to conventionally grown crops.
- Alternative Energy Sources
- Commonly referred to as green energy, or clean energy, alternative energy sources do not harm the environment or us.
- World Ocean Day
- World Ocean Day presents an opportunity for greater awareness of and appreciation for the oceans.
- Earth Day 2009
- Every year there are countless Earth Day festivities organized to promote and encourage us to take a stand for sustainability and take steps to green our world and save the earth.
- Contact us at Green and Simple Living
- Contact us if you have navigated your way through <b/>Green and Simple Living</b> and can't find what you are looking for.
- About us at Green and Simple Living
- About us: At Green-and-Simple-Living.com our goal is to plant the green seed in our readers.
- Site Map of Green and Simple Living
- Green-and-Simple-Living.com site map
- Global Warming Statistics: Just How Serious is This Issue?
- Global warming statistics don't lie...Global warming effects are very real.
- Eco-friendly Crafts: Simple "Trash to Treasure" Ideas
- Give your kids hours of fun with creative eco-friendly crafts. Arts and crafts for kids with recycling projects are not only entertaining but also good for the planet!